The Business Services Partnership (The BSP) Team
To boost your sales and profits, check out our expert and experienced team. They deliver first class services: specialists in their fields. Hand-picked to provide you quality advice, training and mentoring.
Who Runs The Business Services Partnership?
Business Growth Specialist: Laurie (Laurence) Bernard. He has been accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, The Institute of Enterprise & Entrepreneurs and the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Described as: dynamic, motivational, inspirational and knowledgeable. Sells 50 Shades of Grey; that's grey hair = experience!
* Experienced in helping thousands with business and marketing issues
* Approved Business Growth Service coach
* Holds a Business Studies degree and graduated as a full member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing
* Accredited business mentor (QED) (SFEDI), business adviser (SFEDI) Gold Star Ambassador
* Member of the Barclays Bank, Panel of Marketing Experts
Employment includes retail management, marketing for Lombard; divisional trainer for a financial services company, marketing and planning manager at Xerox and part-time at enterprise agencies.
Specialising in: IT, professional services, retail (both bricks & mortar plus online), hair and beauty.
Laurie balances a portfolio of both public sector and private clients. Active in community organisations: helps run and hosts The Grim's Dyke Business Club, past director of the North West London Chamber of Commerce and currently chairs a community charity committee.
Wondering how to get your business moving and improve profits?
Looking to meet and exceed your business objectives?
Discover how strategic and practical operational business advice helps you achieve your aspirations. Let us do it for you, through common sense clear planning and communications.
Our specialist teams and strategic partnerships, produce cost effective professional results. From plans to results - a complete strategy to a one-off advert – The Business Services Partnership your perfect business partner.
Our Associates Include:
She has specialist experience in helping pre-start and start-up businesses. Working along-side budding entrepreneurs helping to inspire creativity, providing self-confidence and supporting the development of business innovation. Thea has owned and operated her own businesses within construction, holistic and beauty therapies, administration services and modelling agency.
Thea is an experienced trainer and presenter delivering workshops for businesses and their employees from marketing and customer service to team working. Delivering enterprise training in schools, colleges and universities and within prisons. She can work with organisations to develop bespoke workshops which bring together teams across the company.
She enjoys networking and supports the development of collaborative working to enable businesses to create new partnerships and opportunities. She has helped start and support not-for-profit businesses and ran a local woman in business networking group.
Thea has a degree in Psychology and is an experienced counsellor. She volunteers for Crisis reviewing grant applications and also volunteers at her local Hospice and within a local prison.
Simon Caine is a podcaster a social media expert, comedian, writer and author. For the last 7 years he's been helping brands build their online community and for the past 6 years he's been building a live audience for his stand-up comedy. Between the two he podcasts and writes books. He crafts captivating blogs and social media content for major brands and SMEs.
Michael Collins BA(Hons), DipM, MCIM, FIDM
Michael Collins is a marketing and data strategist with more than 30 years in database marketing consultancy, with extensive experience helping more than 150 businesses of all sizes in the UK, Europe and North America become data-driven. He is not a ‘techie’ but a Chartered Marketer, a life member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a Fellow of the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) who understands how best to apply data and technology to marketing and sales processes for customer acquisition and retention and business growth.
An internationally acknowledged consultant, trainer and writer, he is a past member of the American Direct Marketing Association International Council and has been a named recipient of UK & USA industry awards including the first award to a UK company of the US DMA’s Gold Mailbox and the first Direct Response Innovations Award. He has delivered his seminars and workshops to professional audiences across Europe, North America and the Far East and has taught CRM and database marketing at four UK university business schools as well as devising and delivering training for the IDM and various commercial organisations.
Specialities include data analytics to deliver customer insight, segmentation, implementation of data-driven strategies and CRM, advice on data capture, planning customer journeys and advocacy. He has worked with SMEs to multi-nationals in most sectors on both B2B and B2C sectors, especially on-line and traditional retail, automotive, financial services, travel, membership organisations and charities.
She is an astute business professional with over 30 years’ business experience and expertise in the retail, distribution, manufacturing, hospitality, professional services and consultancy markets.
Since 2005, Jenny has primarily focused on executive coaching, mentoring and business growth training. She is a specialist Business Growth and Personal Performance Coach with a specific focus on ambitious entrepreneurs, individuals within the professions, senior managers in larger companies, and dynamic small business owners and some of their team. When working with small businesses, she works with people at all levels in the company to deliver a performance improvement synergy with an impact that’s greater than the sum of its parts.
Jenny trained as a Corporate & Executive Coach with Business Growth Training, at London’s leading Coach Training Company, achieving 100% in her professional examinations. She is also an accredited in PMC Personalised Management Coaching, AEM Advanced Enquiry Management and a TEIQue Emotional Intelligence Practitioner.
She encourages, supports, nurtures and inspires her clients to think and act differently in order to improve how they currently operate. This empowers them to identify their own solutions and develop skills and knowledge that changes behaviours and attitudes to address their chosen goals. Jenny’s questioning methodology encourages clients to venture inwards, challenging beliefs to explore other options and effect new outcomes.
He has over 15 years of business consultancy experience in the private and public sectors, and has helped hundreds of new and existing business to achieve growth.
Previously, Mike spent over twenty years owning and managing car dealerships in North London working with Peugeot, Citroen, Honda and Hyundai.
During this time, his focus on customer service, brought many industry awards and his sales training skills, helped launch the careers of some of today’s top executives. He has been a member of the Institute of the Motor Industry and the Institute of Transport Management.
He is also a volunteer business mentor for the Prince’s Trust.
Specialties: Business development and research, competitive analysis, financing, franchising, mergers and acquisition, business planning, financial forecasting, funding applications, product development, patents, intellectual property, design right protection, business law, skills assessment and training, personal development, mentoring. Sales and marketing training, customer relationship management.
Clare has over 20 years’ experience working within the hospitality and catering industry in operations and development projects. Including time in the corporate world, as a training manager for contract caterers - Baxter and Platts (Compass Group)
As a mature student she qualified as a lecturer, focusing in business and enterprise for a consortium of 6 Universities (West Focus) based at The University of West London (Formerly TVU Ealing) Also enjoying the design and delivery of employability projects and enterprise initiatives at Herts University, West Herts College and mentoring consultancy at Regent’s University in London.
Since 2000 Clare’s freelance work specialises in motivating individuals and teams through bespoke mentoring and facilitation. Clare’s strength lies in her ability to support a diverse range of people from outreach, at the start of their career, to executives looking for a career transition. Recent projects include mentoring consultation for RSM UK and the Mentoring Harrow Programme.
Between projects Clare still finds the energy to train and took part in the charity dance competition “Strictly Come Hospice” for the local Peace Hospice; as a group raising over £35K. Her proudest moment within the community was fostering and then against all odds, rehoming two very large Akita’s through the charity - All dogs Matter!
Do you qualify for a free introductory meeting? Contact us.
1. Access to and use of the www.The Business Services Partnership.co.uk web site ("this Site") is provided by The Business Services Partnership ("us" or "we") subject to these Site Terms.
2. Your use of any part of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms which take effect on the date on which you first use this Site. We reserve the right to change these Site Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site or any facilities available through it after changes are posted on this Site constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
3. Whilst we endeavour to make this Site available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
4. Any information found on this Site or obtained as a result of you sending an email to this Site is intended for general guidance only. It is not intended to be a substitute for specific business or legal advice. If you would like advice specific to your circumstances, please contact your professional advisor.
5. We may change this Site and anything described in it without notice to you.
6. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information on this Site or obtained as a result of your email to this Site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy. In addition, whilst we endeavour to deal with your requests within a reasonable time, we give no warranty that we shall respond within a particular time frame.
7. You do not pay for any advice detailed on this site. Consequently, except for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise:
7.1 from the use of or inability to use this Site or any material contained in it or obtained as a result of using it; or
7.2 from any action or decision taken as a result of using this Site or using any such material.
8. We do not warrant that this Site will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. Although we may put in place security measures for your protection, we shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of or browsing of, this Site or your downloading of any material from it or for any emails which we send to you.
9. You shall not submit any material or information to us or to this Site which is in any respect in breach of any statute, regulation or byelaw of any jurisdiction or which may breach the intellectual rights or privacy or other rights of any third party or which may be defamatory, obscene or indecent.
10. You shall fully and promptly indemnify us against all damages, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, charges, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur as a result (direct or indirect) of any material, information or data submitted by you to us or to this Site which is in breach of these Site Terms.
11. The Business Services Partnership name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are our trademarks or service marks.
12. We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from this Site exists. The links are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
14. These Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all artwork, pictures, images, graphics, text and materials (together "Materials") on the www.thebsp.co.uk web site ("this Site") and the design, layout, look and appearance of this Site are owned by The Business Services Partnership ("we" or "us") or our suppliers. You are permitted to use and download such Materials extracts from this Site, subject to all of the following:
a) Your use of this Site and the Materials on this Site is for your information or personal use only. You may not use this Site or such Materials for any commercial purpose without our express prior written consent.
b) You must not in any way modify any such Materials, except as we expressly permit.
c) The Business Services Partnership copyright notice (i.e. © The Business Services Partnership 2016) or, where indicated, the notice of our suppliers must appear in all electronic or hard copies of any Materials from this Site.
d) No part of this Site or the Materials on it may be reproduced or stored in any form or media without our prior written permission.
e) Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
The website at www.thebsp.co.uk ("the Site") is operated by The Business Services Partnership, a sole trader at 14 Campion Close, Watford WD25 7PL ("we" or "us").
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the way in which we use your personal information or if any of your personal information changes, please write to us at the above address or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may telephone us on 07973 361 994 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law, or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. In particular, we store your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers.
Data that we collect
We may collect the following information when you send an e-mail to us or contact us or register for an event through the Site: your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, how you heard about us and the particular details of your enquiry. We use this information to respond to your enquiry, to send you information about us or the Site, to send you our news updates and if we have any queries.
Other uses of your personal information
We may use any of the information which you provide to us in order to send you information about products or services which we think would be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive particular information, please inform us of this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall not disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining your prior consent (unless we are required to do so by law).
The Site may contain links to other sites or frames of other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other sites.